If the teacher taught,Why didn't the preacher praught?



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Personal essay


218. What super power you would choose

I always wondered what it would be like to read people’s minds, hence if I had to choose a superpower I would choose to control people’s minds. Ever since I watched twilight I always wondered how Edward felt when he was reading other people’s minds. Is he reading some sort of a script or does he just know, somehow, what the person is going to do next. It is really fascinating to me. There are so many other superpowers that people can choose from, however, this one seemed the most beneficial to me. A person with this super power can do almost anything. My super power can do more than Edward’s. My super power gives me the control of any human being or any other animal’s brain. I can change their memories, I can erase their memories, I can create new memories. I can do anything with their brains. I have full control of anyone’s brain. This is gives me a lot of power.

With this super power I can do anything I want. I can make myself the most successful person in the world. I can be richer than Bill Gates if I wanted. This is the ultimate super power. I love having the control. I am a total control freak. I hate surprises. With this super power no one will ever be able to surprise me. Surprises are stupid because it is really risky. What if I don’t like the surprise? All the efforts the other person put into the surprise will be of a waste. Everyone hates bad surprises. I am never mentally prepared for a bad surprise which is another reason why I hate surprises. This super power is perfect for my personality. It is above all the other super powers. Everyone will be under threat if I had this super power